Friday, September 4, 2009

It's a bird, it's a plane, no...

.... it's a 1960s VW Transporter!  Ok, so this particular VW isn't in that great of condition and the photo was taken with my Blackberry Storm so it doesn't exactly scream photography talent.  I don't know why I wanted to take a photo of the VW or why I'm posting it.... guess I just thought it was cool.  Not to mention the dude driving that wonderful display of fine 1960s automobile engineering is brave because beyond that right turn signal is a bridge that frequently has 20 to 30mph cross winds.  Now remember folks, both hands on the steering wheel.   

Oh.. almost forgot the disclaimer: Photo was taken by a professional.  Do not attempt to take photos while driving.


Do you drive your dream car?  Let us photograph it!  Visit www.photographydereve.com or email us at booking@photographydereve.com to book a shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment